Privately owned boutique consultancy, specialising in the public sector who have a personalised approach to project management. Offering their loyal client base the best possible solution for their Project Management needs.
About the opportunity
The opportunity has arisen for a project manager with a strong commercial focus to be part of a high profile public sector project. You will have strong contract admin skills and experience working client-side will be highly regarded. However, if you are currently a contract administrator within construction, this this could offer you the opportunity to make the move to the client-side.
Skills and Experience
- A tertiary qualification in construction or related field is essential.
- Solid understanding of contract administration, within construction.
- High level of commercial acumen
- The ability to build a strong relationship with key stakeholders.
- Self-motivated with the ability to deliver all aspects of the project.
- Demonstrated previous portfolio of healthcare projects through the full life-cycle.
- Entry into a dynamic and growing business.
- Salary package reflective of experience.
- Opportunity to work on high profile projects.
- Realistic work-life balance with centrally located office.
- Ongoing career development.
For any other construction, related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com