As one of Australia’s most respected consultancies they offer their clients solutions for their property and infrastructure projects. Offering solutions for project management, development and advisory services. Their client first approach is what gives them a sustained success rate.
About the role
As a client-side project manager you will deliver a defence project for your client, before moving on to other opportunities within the consultancy.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant territory qualification in construction or project management is essential.
- Proven track record of delivering defence projects.
- Evidence of existing client relationships will be highly regarded.
- Experience within high rise construction or commercial project management is desirable.
- Strong communication skills with key stakeholders.
- A proven track record on new business development.
This consultancy is known for their strong inclusive culture, where they have a focus on sharing knowledge to enhance the client experience.
- Strong remuneration package.
- Centrally located Brisbane CBD office.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Entry into an employer of choice with 20 years of local market knowledge.
For any other construction, related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com