Based in their smart, newly refurbished office in Sydney you will join a team of 30 + professionals who have a great working environment and progressive culture. They cover the commercial, educational and hospitality fit out sector delivering projects valued to $10M.
Culture / Benefits
Year on year their annual employee engagement survey continues to return favourable feedback and reinforces why they have low staff turnover. They have a dynamic and professional culture, are a health and fitness orientated bunch and the directors provide a leading reward and recognition scheme
As the Project Manager, you will be hands on in terms of early tender involvement, contract administration, programing and client interaction whilst closely working with a Site Foreman / Site Manager to deliver the project in collaboration with the client.
You will deliver an $8M, 14 months pub refurbishment based down south. This project will include a major refurbishment to an existing building hen full fitout to include kitchens, restaurant and bar area
- Commercial fitout / refurbishment - projects to $10M
- Hospitality experience would be advantageous
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to monitor project financials and programme fitout projects
- Experience working from bid stages
- Have a good understanding of the local market and be well networked with local subbies
- Ability to plan, manage and deliver several projects simultaneously
- Good negotiation and decision-making abilities
- Strong IT skills, particularly within Excel