Based in their smart, newly refurbished office in Sydney you will be joining a growing team of professionals who have a great working environment, and progressive and inclusive culture. The company enjoys a large amount of repeat business so your ability to foster long lasting and strong relationships with clients, sub-contractors and internally is fundamental to the success of the business.
Year on year their annual employee engagement survey continues to return favourable feedback and reinforces why they have low staff turnover. They have a dynamic and professional culture, are a health and fitness orientated bunch and the directors enjoy rewarding staff with regular social events.
As the Project Manager, you will be hands on in terms of early tender involvement, contract administration, programing and client interaction whilst closely working with a Site Foreman / Site manager to deliver the project in collaboration with the client. You will be responsible for closely monitoring project financials and an in-depth knowledge how to programming commercial fit outs.
Starting in the next few months you will be responsible for delivering a $8M, 14 month pub refurbishment that is based down south. This project will include a major refurbishment to an existing building that has been disused for a number of years then full fitout to include kitchens, restaurant and bar area
- Project Management experience in the commercial fitout/refurbishment industry delivering projects to $10M
- Hospitality experience would be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability maintaining key client relationships and previous experience working at the front end of projects
- The successful candidate will need to have a good understanding of the local market and be well networked with local subbies
- Superior ability to plan, manage and deliver several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and ability build rapport quickly
- Excellent negotiation and decision making abilities
- Strong IT skills, particularly within Excel