- Open minded, professional management
- Professional environment, well organised projects
- Work with nurtured sub-contractors
My client is a progressive commercial builder which a director that is well-respected and over the last 10 years has built a company that offers both a professional and flexible working environment. They have a strong focus on aged care projects however also deliver educational, boutique residential valued up to $10M
Culture / Benefits
People like working with this company because the director has created a professional yet relaxed culture. Working in the Sydney market for over 20 yrs means the company enjoys a steady stream of work and continues to grow year on year. The team is a social and sporty group, and the director promotes an inclusive culture.
As the Project Manager you will be hands on in terms of early tender involvement, programing, procurement and stakeholder management whilst working closely with your Site Manager/team to deliver the project. You will have the support of a CA and work closely with a Construction Manager and Owner. Depending on the size of project you may have multiple projects to run concurrently
- Have completed a tertiary qualification in construction management and have a min of 5 years exp, 2 being spent as a Project Manager.
- Be well presented and an effective communicator.
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills
- Have experience working on either educational, aged care or well run commercial projects.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433 876 apply for the position below. Carmel.email@example.com