- City and surrounding projects within commercial sector
- Work with an astute, passionate Director and Senior Management team
- CBD based head office
You will be joining a medium size construction firm that currently employees between 25-30 people. and undertake projects valued to $20M within the fitout, refurbishment and new build sectors
They provide design and construct services within the commercial and hospitably sector, overseeing design internally. The Director and Senior Management are still very hands ensuring people receive ongoing mentoring and training.
Culture / Benefits
- Being boutique, this builder has time to invest in people. The Director is a modern and progressive leader and the company enjoys high employee engagement.
- The culture is non egoistic, and you will find senior leadership often rolling up his sleeves help staff deliver projects
- You will benefit from working with a passionate and astute leadership team that believe in client satisfaction
- The business has grown year on year since inception and is turning over approx $40M and just opened an office in the ACT
- Enjoy working with a company that nurtures clients relationships to the point that you build lifelong friendships
As the Project Manager, you will be hands on in terms of early tender involvement, programing and client interaction whilst working closely with your Site Manager to deliver the project in collaboration with the client. You will be responsible for monitoring project financials and drive programs to ensure that works are completed to the clients satisfaction, safety.
You will be expected to be able to delivery up to $6M worth of work concurrently.
Salary will in line with experience however expectations are in line with $150K – $160K + Super
- Have delivered commercial fitouts and refurbishments as a Project Manager (3 yrs)
- Demonstrated ability maintaining key client relationships and previous experience working at the front end of projects
- Demonstrate understanding of the local market and be well networked with local subbies
- Ability to plan, manage and deliver several projects simultaneously
- Good communication skills and ability build rapport quickly
- Be decisive and have the ability to negotiate with relevant stakeholders
- Good IT skills