This family owned builder have an excellent reputation throughout the QLD Market and a reputation for treating their staff extremely well and reward them for their loyalty. They are known for delivering multi-level residential projects and commercial projects valuing anything up to $30M to the highest standard winning several MBA awards along the way.
They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their Brisbane office and be a senior part of the team. Your projects could range from $5M to $30M and depending on the size of the project will determine whether you look after more than one at a time. This well respected builder is known for their staff retention rate and promoting from within.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Have a completed degree in Construction Management
- Have a minimum of 8 to 10 years experience as a Project Manager
- Worked for a known builder in Australia
- Must show stability with previous employers
- MUST HAVE A BUILDING BACKGROUND
- Commercial or apartment or agecare experience preferred
- Be able to lead from the front and able to multi task
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player
If you would like to hear more about the role then please email your CV to David Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0406 665 799.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com