One of Sydney’s premier builders operating in the educational, government, health, aged care and retail sectors offering design and construct and construction management services. Have been trading for over 15 years, developed a solid reputation with a list of repeat clients, offer staff generous salary packages and a good variety of projects to work across.
Culture / Benefits
Best practice builder with strong systems and professional culture. People enjoying working with this Company because they have access to a variety of new build and refurbishment projects with reputable clients. You will enjoy a competitive market salary and the necessary mentoring and training to achieve career advancement.
You will manage the procurement process, coordinate subcontractors, liaise with your site team and drive the program to an effective and successful conclusion. You will also manage all correspondence with the relevant stakeholders including the client, consultants, architects and internal staff.
You will be provided with a dedicated and experienced Contract Administrator and have a full site team to support the delivery of a $10M commercial construction project within one of the above mentioned sectors
You will enjoy a salary of between $150K - $160K.
You will be based in the office in Mascot with regular travel to sites in Sydney Metro
- Degree qualified - Construction Management or similar and trained as a Contract Administrator
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining key client relationships
- Superior ability to plan, manage and deliver several projects simultaneously and be accustomed to deliver up to $20M worth of work concurrently
- Strong communication skills and ability to mentor junior project management staff
- Working knowledge of Cheops