This Brisbane based civil contractor requires an experienced Project Engineer to join their busy Water Infrastructure team. They are currently working on some of the major pipeline, irrigation and water supply projects across QLD. The company is renowned as a specialist contractor in the delivery of major utility infrastructure developments.
About the Role
- You will report to the Project Manager and may be responsible for a number of staff including Site Engineers and subcontractors.
- Assist the Project Manager in Mobilising, delivering and closing out projects related to water and wastewater infrastructure including pipeline, irrigation, water treatment and waste water treatment.
- Assist in completing tendering for project opportunities
- Undertake HSEQ activities
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Previous experience in a Project Engineer or Site Engineer role within water and wastewater sectors
- Previous experience with civil practices associated with major water infrastructure projects
- Construction Industry Induction Card – White Card
- Driving Licence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The role will offer you diversity to expand your previous experience and an opportunity to join a progressive and innovative civil contractor.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com