This leading civil construction company is regarded as a key contractor delivering a wide range of local roads and TMR projects. Having recently won a yet another project they are now looking to bolster and expand their team.
About the Role
As an experienced civil construction professional you will take the lead role in the coordination of all aspects of the project including management of personnel and subcontractors, safety, quality and liaising with the client during the delivery of your project.
- You will report to the Project Manager
- Responsible for the financial, safety, supervision of staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the client relationship.
- Planning and weekly programming
- Knowledge of environmental and safety systems.
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Previous experience working on road construction projects (TMR) would be highly regarded
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience delivering high quality projects - specifically within Road Construction
- A sound knowledge of contractual requirements
- An ability to mentor site engineers.
In this role you can expect to be paid a lucrative salary package. In addition, you will have the support of a management team with genuine possibilities for career progression.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com