Due to an increase in workload an immediate opportunity has been created for an experienced Project Engineer to work with a Global Engineering company on a major rail infrastructure project here in Sydney.
Working on a highly complex and challenging project you will be responsible for the delivery of a number rail systems work packages including communication, radio signalling, LV and security systems. Reporting directly into the Rail Systems Construction Manager you will be responsible for managing safety & quality to ensure the project is delivered on time and to budget. Additionally as of the complexity of this working environment the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders is a key challenge to this position.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following section criteria:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field of engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the delivery of rail systems projects
- Expereicne across signalling, CCTV, Fire systems, communications
- Expert knowledge of TfNSW standards and specifications
- Ability to work in a complex challenging environment
This position will off the right person to an opportunity work on a long term contract basis on a major complex rail infrastructure project right here in Sydney.
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email Rory.Todd@cgcrecruitment.com