Established over 20 years ago this well established and award-winning builder has become a major player in NSW competing against the nation’s leading mid-tier builders. They have an annual turnover of $300M and employ in excess of 120 staff.
They have a solid reputation for delivering projects in the commercial, industrial, age care and more recently fitout sector. Projects range in value from $10M to $100M and cover a variety sectors within the commercial industry
Culture / Benefits:
As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers. The work they deliver is varied to keep you interested and they systems they adopt are first class.
Aside from well-run projects they provide an industry leading employer benefit scheme that includes a day off for your birthday, maternity and paternity leave and a training and development fund for all employees
About the position:
Reporting into a Project Manager the Project Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and timing coordination of design and day to day on site coordination of relevant parties to achieve project milestones. This project is conveniently based in Sydney’s Inner West consisting of over 220 units over 38 stories with a ground level commercial space.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and scheduling of day to day site activities in conjunction with the Site Manager to ensure project milestones are met
- Review engineering /design deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Doing checks for quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Overseeing RFI’s and EOIs
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Construction Management or related degree and min 5 years’ experience
- Strong technical building/design knowledge and experience working with tier one or two builders
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org