CGC Recruitment Brisbane urgently seeking a Project Engineer for Main Roads projects, FIFO / DIDO in regional QLD
The Project Engineer, is responsible for supporting the project supervision, site planning and cost management - on Bulk Earthworks, Main Roads, and planned maintenance programmes of work. You will be working with a well established and busy Queensland civil & Infrastructure business.
The right candidate, will be experienced in a similar role for Bulk Earthworks, and Roads construction - supporting the Project Manager / Construction Manager and delivering on key projects. Site supervisory responsibility includes management of Superintendents, Site Engineers, sub contractors, plant, site safety, and quality.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Civil Engineering / Construction Management or equivalent
- Experienced working with Bulk Earthworks projects on Main Roads / large Civil infrastructure
- A stable CV and background working with known contractor
- An excellent communicator, comfortable with management of site teams, Project Engineers, and sub contractors
- Flexible with travel as and when required.
Please apply now to be considered - or contact in confidence to find out more - Lee Hayward - 0437868073, Lee.Hayward@cgcrecruitment.com
You must have the immediate right to live and work in Australia to be considered.