With 2 decades of experience and strong foundations in the residential sector our client is now making headlines within the commercial market. With work in hand over the next 12 months commercial projects will now make up 50% of their turnover and will enable them to become generalist mid tier builder
Whilst this builder is continuing to build a portfolio into the commercial market, they will still be delivering premier residential developments that will run through until 2022.
Why join this company
You will be joining an established mid-tier builder that have high employee engagement and a hard-hitting senior management team. Project teams help manage jobs from strategic planning, through to concept design, construction and post-completion services.
The L & D team have just re-developed the training material that benefits the Labourer to General Manager and senior management have created clear and defined development plans for each employee to enable clear career advancement.
Reporting into a Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and timely coordination of design and day to day site coordination of sub-contractors and consultants to achieve project milestones. This project is based in Sydney’s West Suburbs and has an approx. value of $200M
Salary will depend on experience however a package of $120K – $150K is achievable
Duties will include:
- Planning and scheduling of day to day site activities in conjunction with the Site Manager to ensure project milestones are met
- Review engineering /design deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Doing checks for quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Construction Management or related degree and min 5 years’ experience
- Strong technical building/design knowledge and experience working with tier one or two builders
- Previously experience delivering Highrise structure
- Demonstrated leaderships skills and ability to work in a team environment