About the position:
Reporting into a Senior Project Manager and working alongside an existingteam you will be required to oversee design coordination, quality control and compliance.
The scope of works will be to help deliver a $70M project based in Blacktown. We are looking for someone with a strong structures background.
This will involve:
- Planning and scheduling of day to day site activities in conjunction with the Site Manager to ensure project milestones are met
- Review engineering /design deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Doing checks for quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Overseeing RFI’s
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
This business has systems, procedures and processes that you would expect to see working in a tier one however a flat enough structure of a tier two that they are able to provide flexibility and agility when delivering projects.
Salary will be dependent on experience however is likely to be between $120,000 - $150,000
- Construction Management or related degree and min 5 years’ experience
- Strong technical building/design knowledge working with tier one or two builders
- Demonstrated leaderships skills and ability to work in a team environment