Our client is regarded as one of the largest Tier 2 builders within Australia. They have a large portfolio of Projects that has worked in conjunction with their values to build a highly regarded reputation. We currently require a Project Engineer who is willing to work on a long term contract, on a $200 million dollar project.
A $200 million dollar Government health care project that will benefit the community. The company in question has just been appointed stage 2 of the project and it currently in the early stages of development.
You will be site based (upper Northshore), working with in an Engineering team reporting to the project manager. Some of the key responsibilities of the role will be Programming, Site variations and design change, Site establishment, Determining project schedules & Liaising with the client and contractors.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Experience with projects of $50 million and more.
- Experience in Sub structures and Super Structures.
- MUST have an engineering degree.
- Preferably experience in Government projects and a Tier 2 Building structure.
- Strong experience in technical projects and programming.
Key selling points:
- Close to public transport and parking available.
- Government project.
- Long term contract.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on email@example.com
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com