About the Company:
- We re actively seeking a Project Engineer or Junior Project Manager for our client who purely work with state and federal government sector organisations delivering fit out / refurbishment and new build projects ranging from $500k to $40m operating across QLD, ACT and NSW.
- They have excellent relationship with the ATO, DoD, Housing and Parliamentary Services to name a few and they're winning a huge amount of work across all three states.
- Although the company is relatively small they pack a punch in terms of their ability to deliver. The business itself has been born out of highly regarded building professionals coming for tier one and tier two contractors so they excellent systems without all the red tape and bureaucracy tier 1 builders can have.
About the Projects:
- You'll be based on a large Civil / Construction project for the Department of Defence in Sydney which consist of wharf realignment and associated construction works. Project Value $200m - 2 year duration.
- You'll have a degree and civil engineering or construction management and possibly two years experience. You'll ideally have an understanding of complex projects with mature and thorough systems which are integral to the overall project delivery and client satisfaction. You'll be processes driven with a high regard for accuracy and time management.
- You'll ideally have experience on larger project working for a Tier one however not essential.
- We encourage aboriginal and Torres strait islanders to apply
- Whats on offer is the opportunity to work for a professional and well run business who are setting the standard across a number of government departments. You'll be given the opportunity to expand your experience working for one of Australia, while working in conditions which are family friendly & professional.
- Package negotiable for the right candidate, however our client are willing to offer a great salary for the right person. You could be someone with 1 years experience ready to step up or a fully fledged Site Engineer who wants more responsibility on larger more complex projects.
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.