National consultancy with an extensive client base across a variety of sectors, both public and private. Proudly still independently owned after 25 years in the business, they still offer their clients a personal approach when delivering their project.
Their core areas of expertise include: Feasibility, approvals and pre-construction; Design concept and development; Construction, handover, commissioning and defects liability.
They were founded in Melbourne and have a presence in Sydney and Brisbane for several years.
About the role – Project Director – Lead the Brisbane team
Due to some internal shuffling, there is a career changing opportunity available for a Project Director/State Manager to join the Brisbane office and lead/grow the current QLD team which currently consists of 4.
This is a leadership role in the business and your will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and other benefits based on performance.
Skills and experience
- Construction related tertiary qualification is essential.
- Background of Project management from contractor or client-side.
- High level of financial acumen and budget understanding.
- Have previous experience in a leadership role as a Project Director
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage complex stakeholders.
- Highly level of attention to detail
- Good client relationships skills
- Enjoy networking/Business Development
Benefits and rewards
- Trusted consultancy with a busy pipeline of work.
- Excellent company culture.
- Competitive salary on offer.
- Grow the QLD team with high rewards on offer
For any other construction, related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com