As Project Development Manager you will be working for a client that are a highly thought of and stable organisation that have executed many landmark buildings and boast an excellent client base with strong relationships that results in good levels of repeat business
Responsibilities are to include but limited to the following:
- Planning and Approvals
- Master planning
- Design development
- Managing / appointing Consultants and subcontractors
- Marketing and sales
- Managing the tender process
- Managing Construction and driving contractors to practical completion
- Project delivery
- liaison with clients
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate not only in person, but also in your CV the following:
- Experience in a Project Manager positions
- degree qualification
- relevant product knowledge
- analytical and feasibility skills.
- Commercially astute
- Good listener
- able to implement instruction
- strong eye for detail
- Driven and ambitious
- Capable of delivering projects
- 'Roll your sleeves up' attitude.
In return my client is offering:
- $130,000 Aus Dollars
- Competitive bonus
- Future opportunity to move up the ranks and become a major figure in the business.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 0401 926 780.