You will be a part of an established site team, including a Project manager Site Manager and Site foreman. This is the right position for you if you enjoy the pace of being based on site while having the chance to sharpen up your CA skills when necessary. The project itself is still in its early stages and is due to continue on till 2020. The initial stage of the project involved the construction of 100 units with a further 100 units to be completed in stage 2.
Duties will involve:
- Planning and scheduling of day to day site activities in conjunction with the Site Manager to ensure project milestones are met
- Doing checks for quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Assisting in General CA duties when required
- Construction Management or related degree and min 2 years’ experience
- Strong technical building/design knowledge and experience working with tier one or two builders
- Experience working on commercial projects advantageous
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call John Ainge on 0400 516 014