Highly active façade contractor in the Australian market established for over 10 years. Additionally, operating on an international scale, committed to Australia’s most iconic high-rise buildings completing projects up to $30m. Curtain Wall and Façade contractor within both the residential and commercial sector. Impressive head office in the CBD.
Due to an expansion and a demand for architecturally driven facade within the industry they are seeking a Project Coordinator to assist with the upcoming demand. You will be reporting into a Project Manager working within the project delivery team.
- Keen eye for detail
- 2 years + experience in project co-ordination.
- Coordination of materials and sub-contractors
- Assist in management of procurement, budgets, cash flows and design coordination.
- Previous experience in either windows, doors, glassing, curtain walls, cladding and/or facades essential.
- Top Tier contractor
- Work on NSW’s most iconic projects
- High Rise commercial & residential projects
- Flexible and relaxed work culture
- Highly experience and open-minded management team
- Utilise the most advanced technology in the industry
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on email@example.com