Reporting into the Construction and Project Manager you will be required to oversee the administration and assisting the Site Manager with different projects being based between project sites.
You will need to have a minimum of 2+ years experience in a similar role, with some exposure to commercial development projects as well as experience reporting to a Construction/Project Manager.
Within this role, you will;
- Be responsible for the day to day Project Administration for a number of Project Managers led by a Construction Manager
- Assist project managers with cost control, maintenance and auditing
- Have experience preparing and administering subcontracts
- Have strong organisational skills in order to be able to manage your time and plan effectively in a fast paced, diverse and changing environment
- Develop reports, communications and maintain project documentation
Candidates must be immediately available however, if this role looks like something you are interested in but the timing does not permit, send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for other roles otherwise apply online today!