This established international engineering consultancy have an excellent reputation within the industry. They have a demand for a short term Project Accountant until the end of the year, to start immediately.
Reporting into the Regional Project Accounting Manager you will be operating in a team environment with a focus on project accounting activities of the full project lifecycle resulting in effective business partnering throughout the business.
The main responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring projects are uniformly and contractually set up and managed
- Driving a culture of project management best practice
- Ensuring the team works collaboratively to deliver on all required tasks as assigned
- Building relationships with all key internal stakeholders
- In conjunction with the Regional Credit Controller, undertake monitoring and escalation of Project WIP and Debt.
- Raising Purchase Orders on Projects for Intercompany Invoicing and following up any outstanding issues
- Liaising with Project Managers and finalising invoicing
- Maintaining live Projects in the system that are ongoing and relevant, and action project closures and clean-up of finished projects on a monthly basis
- Be immediately available until the end of the year
- come with at least 1 year of which within project accounting/analysis
- Ideally have Oracle experience
For any other Design and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com