An exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced Project Accountant for a key client who specialises in Construction and Property.
About the company:
My client is a construction and property delivery partner who promotes a clear purpose and drive for a positive work culture.
About the role:
This role will be reporting into the Financial Controller and Project Manager.
- Assist and guide project managers/project delivery
- Establishment of correct cost code structures, cost controls and reporting
- Project forecasts and project monthly reports
- Collating cost variation works and reconciliation
- Raising tax invoices
- Working with PM’s on project securities (Bank Guarantees, insurance bonds, cash retentions)
- Min 5 years experience post tertiary qualifications
- Current Driver’s Licence and willing to travel between projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance (CPA / CA recommended not essential)
- Knowledge of Cost to Complete
- Ability to work to strict guidelines
Apply below or for more information, contact Prashilta Prahalad on 02 8252 4023 / email@example.com