The business I am working with provides high quality, strategic consulting and project management services to national and international clients in the infrastructure, construction and engineering industries.
They are going through a period of strategic growth due to increased demand of their services and have an opportunity for Procurement Manager to take the lead on some really great projects.
This is a permanent opportunity with unlimited scope for progression.
A bit more about the opportunity:
- >$50M infrastructure construction program; and
- Role within a PMO team with a focus on Procurement and Change Control at a program level.
- Prepare all RFP documents to issue to the market;
- Manage the RFT process through to contract execution;
- Become aware of and comply with all relevant corporate policies;
- Engage with all relevant program stakeholders, including delivery team, operations team, corporate procurement, legal, finance, etc.;
- Manage change control for the program for both time and cost;
- Process all contract variations for approval;
- Engage with other program stakeholders to understand time and cost impacts of any proposed change.
- Strong understanding of construction, consulting and supply contracts;
- Strong communication skills;
- Previous experience in administering above contracts.