This global engineering design consultancy have a footprint worldwide and have a multitude of resources and expertise that they can call upon. They have an outstanding reputation in general, but particularly within their Newcastle office.
They offer a friendly and enjoyable working environment, with a commitment to staff well-being and a genuine push for a healthy work/life balance. You'll often find the CEO out for a run at lunch with anyone that wants to join him!
In addition to being an enjoyable place to work, they have a genuine commitment to staff development and training and a below average staff turnover rate.
The Role and Responsibilities
This role is based in their Newcastle office and offers the opportunity to work on large scale projects that are local to you. The predominant project portfolio is within mining projects, but you will also be utilising your expertise on transport and land/urban development projects.
As the Principal Engineer, you will be the key figure in the delivery of projects and will liaise with all stakeholders to ensure timely and satisfactory outcomes for the end client.
This is an exciting role and a key hire for the business. As such you will be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience of working as a Water Resources Engineer, with a particular focus on mining projects. Additional experience in transport or land/urban development projects would be advantageous but not essential
- Water quality and water balance experience on mining projects
- The ability to interact and liaise with all stakeholders in a project with confidence
- Excellent report writing skills
- Experience utilising TUFLOW for flood modelling
For a confidential discussion or to apply, please contact Steve Morris on 02 8252 4011 / 0406 707 275 / email@example.com or do so via this website.
Please also check out our website for a selection of other currently live roles: www.cgcrecruitment.com/job-search