The Principal Consultant will have significant experience in systems engineering and assurance practice applied to complex, safety-critical, socio-technical systems, particularly in the rail domain.
You will be responsible for providing high-level technical advice and/or the full management of safety assurance rail projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and manage safety assurance from a systems engineering lens through the project life cycle
- Provide input on safety and highlight any issues/risks in design reviews, construction, maintenance and decommission
- Ensure projects are reviewed from the perspective of long term reliability, availability and maintenance
- Work closely with relevant internal teams, the project team and establish new relationships with key stakeholders within the NSW rail sector
- Identify and communicate resource availability/constraints
- Report regularly on project updates and progress
- Degree qualification in engineering (either Mechanical, Electrical or Civil) is required
- Masters and Chartership is highly advantageous
- 10 or more years of systems assurance and engineering consulting
- 5 years in the railway sector
To request a detailed job description and to discuss, please contact George Hvid:
George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873