Principal Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||$160,000 - $180,000 + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||George Hvid|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2018 08:16|
Principal Electrical Engineer required by a leading multinational engineering consultancy with ambitious plans to grow its rail business. With a strong pedigree across state of the art infrastructure and project management they are looking to expand the group further by appointing a Principal Electrical Engineer.
This is a senior level position within their Industry and Power team based in either Sydney to specifically work within the Rail industry. This role is a focal point of the long term business strategy, and will have a pivotal influence on the future success of the business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Providing technical leadership, direction, mentoring and specialist advice in the areas of detailed electrical design engineering specifically on rail projects to your team members and key internal and external partners
• Leading electrical components of rail projects, taking responsibility for resource allocation, leading subcontractors, the production of analysis and design, ensuring the integrity of the overall design, quality assurance, and client expectations are also met
• Seeking opportunities and driving implementation of re-engineering strategies to maximise the design components
• Understanding our client's business in either the Sydney or Victorian rail industry, to facilitate building effective and enduring relationships and consolidating both company and personal credibility in the industry.
This is the ideal role for someone who has the ambition and commitment to lead, influence, motivate and develop a team in the area of detailed design and engineering, as well as grow business opportunities within the Industry and Power team.
• At least 10 years demonstrated experience in technical and commercial leadership, including the delivery of large scale rail projects
• The ability to negotiate, network and communicate eloquently on industry-specific matters is vital, as is your ability to transform industry connections into genuine commercial opportunities
• Your ability to personally perform detailed design and engineering will be highly regarded
By demonstrating the above capability, you will progress your career towards becoming a key leader within the business.
Please contact George Hvid to discuss in confidentiality:
George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Civil Engineer - Rail
Circa $130,000 - $160,000
Principal Safety & Systems Assurance Engineer
$150,000 - $180,000 + Benefits
Electrical Engineer- Rolling Stock
Project Engineer - Signalling
$130,000 - $150,000 Base + Super + Benefits
Civil Engineer - Rail
$80,000 - $90,000 + Benefits