Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administrator
|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administrator|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2018 11:44|
Having spent a period of time within the office I can imagine it being a very pleasant environment to work in as a Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administrator. modern throughout and very open plan taking away the glass box office and all teams sitting together from junior to Directors. this enabling the business to share information and skills with one another improving all the time.
This opportunity for a Post Contract Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administrator is within the highly successful infrastructure team specialising in the Cost Estimation and Planning.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Preparing and managing cost plan
- Data collecting, comparing and reporting
- Assessing and validating subcontract monthly claims and variations works
- Evaluate contract documents and provide contractual reports
- writing contractual letters
Experience required to be considered for this position:
- Degree qualification related to Quantity Surveying
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written due to report / contract writing
- Infrastructure sector experience
This is a fantastic opportunity and one I would recommend discussing.
Please be aware it is essential you have relevant experience for this position.
If you would like to discuss, please in the first instance send a copy of your up to date resume to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Administrator / Accounts
Senior Project Engineer - Contract
$40-$60ph + Super
Project Engineer - Tier 1 project
$550 - $700 per day + Super
Junior SIte Engineer - Contract/Temporary works
$28-$35ph + Super
Site Engineer - Tier 1 project
$350 - $450 per shift + Super