This Murrumba Downs based civil contractor requires an experienced Plant Allocator to deal with daily business operations and plant hire organisation. They are currently working on various civil projects including a vast amount of subdivision works. The company is renowned as a specialist contractor in the delivery of earthwork projects and plant hire. You will work closely with the existing team to liaise with clients, customers and plant operators to ensure daily operations are completed. You will also be required organise and book in machinery to projects and jobs.
About the Role
- Receive incoming calls from customers and clients to book machinery for jobs
- Call customers and clients to confirm and extend bookings
- Organise and book out plant
- Notify operatives of bookings
Skills and Experience
- Must have good knowledge of a wide range of plant equipment including but not limited to rollers, excavators, graders, loaders, backhoes and skid-steers.
- Previous experience in a plant allocator role with a civil contractor.
The role will offer you a career opportunity with a busy earthworks contractor covering projects across North Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com