Opportunity to work for Melbourne’s metropolitan rail service, impacting the performance of over 400,000 customers train journeys every day.
We are seeking a highly driven individual to take on the exciting challenge of Network Performance Improvement Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Performance Improvement, you will establish a process of ownership and empowerment of staff across the operations, fleet, customer experience and infrastructure divisions to drive improvement in on-time running of passenger services, delivery and customer satisfaction.
The core responsibility of the Performance Managers role is critically supporting the organisations performance goal of a safe, on-time and comfortable journey for all customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify, lead and manage change in line with corporate objectives, driving performance improvement across operational and technical departments
- Regularly report to the Executive on network performance
- Analyse performance and success of changes, identify key learnings and assess impact of changes
- Identify operational barriers to improvement and generate solutions to address
- Develop a method of effectively communicating plans including operating group performance results
- Demonstrate excellent planning, organisation, problem solving and time management skills, enabling you to lead and integrate the wider business and manage the functions associated with real-time service delivery
- Industry-relevant tertiary qualifications and a proven history of high performance within a similar role
- Experience in Rail Operational Performance Improvement Projects, demonstrating a strong understanding of how operational and technical activities are integrated within an organisation.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels, enhancing your strong ability to identify customer specifications and requirements
- Strong administrative and presentation skills along with proficiency of Microsoft Suite and data visualisation software to prode high quality reports, proposals and position papers to senior level management
- Focus on safety awareness and responsibility along with a drive to deliver innovative solutions and continuous improvement to all levels of staff and management
For a full job description and to discuss this position in more detail, please contact: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 – 0282 524 013