- Building, sustaining and maintaining long term relationships with new and existing customers
- Sales - including cold calling, customer visits and site visits
- Overseeing and assisting with the running and preparation of Civil jobs
- Developing and promoting the name in the industry
- Be familiar with construction work and permit procedures and statutory requirements.
- Overseeing the standard and progress of subcontractors' work
- Execute the construction portion of project plans through detailed planning and day-to-day direction of field activities.
- Control of changes to agreed plan - scope, time, cost, technical.
- Establishes and implements construction schedules, methods, manning charts, material and equipment requirements.
- Authorise construction planning, programming and completion schedules.
- Assure accountability of employees and sub-contractors
- Perform other general duties to suit operational requirements as directed
- Maintain company standards for Quality Assurance purposes
- Experience in/or around earthmoving equipment is necessary
- Sales experience in the construction/civil industry
- Knowledge of compliance codes in earthmoving
- Networking experience and contacts in the civil construction sector
- Experience with tenders and managing projects up to $100k
If you are seeking a role which will see you managing a range of projects in a positive, supportive environment where your skills and experience will be recognised and developed by a great team then please apply below or contact Jamie Madden 0456 945 633 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.