Our client is a rapidly expanding Engineering Consultancy located in the heart of Parramatta. They provide Structural and Civil Engineering Services for commercial, residential and government throughout NSW. They are seeking a motivated and bubbly Office Manager to join a driven, collaborative team in a diverse and challenging role that offers both professional growth and a rewarding work environment.
- Answer and direct telephone and email inquiries.
- Provide a team of Engineers with general administrative support and project Coordination
- Co-ordinate project reports
- Assist in the recruitment of staff
- Maintaining the company HR Documents
- Organise social and corporate events
- Manage office supplies
- Assist in the development of systems, policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Organise and manage internal Social Events
- Assisting the company Directors
- Diary and travel arrangements
- Book, attend and minute meetings
We are keen to discuss this role with candidates who are experienced in overseeing the smooth-running of an office. Within the Construction, Engineering or Architecture industry is ideal.
You will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and have advanced MS office skills.
In addition you will have the ability to take the initiative and add value in your activities. You will also be interested in creating lasting relationships with your colleagues.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself as the Office Manager and grow your career as part of a dynamic and growing team.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com