To start immediately on a temporary basis but lead into permanent.
You will proactively support the company’s business ensuring sustained, high -quality, efficient administration and business development and be a key contributor to the high performance culture.
The ideal candidate would have at least 7 years experience, and be able to support the growth of the company through their: project resourcing, finances and reporting, marketing and business development activities.
- Administrative support to leadership team
- Project financial support and project reporting
- Business development and marketing support
- Managing invoices and generating reports on current and expired projects
- General office administration and clerical support to all employees
- Reception duties
- Facilities administration, staff and supplier liaison
- IT systems administration & support
- Health & Safety system support
- HR support
- Have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- High advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Be able to show initiative, be pro-active and self motivated
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Highly presentable and be able to work independently
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Immediately Available
- At least 7 years high level office management including experience in driving staff contribution to, adherence to and reporting on a sales pipeline in a multi-site or national company
- Demonstrated advanced skills in the MS Office suite, particularly with regard to large, content- and format heavy documents and presentations using Microsoft Power Point.
- Come from a Property, construction, architecture or engineering background
How to Apply
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com