CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction and engineering space. We are delighted to be recruiting an Office Administrator for a Tier 3 company specialising in Commercial, Residential and Civil sectors of the Construction Industry.
Our client is a small Construction based business who works predominately across the building - Residential projects. As a business, they are honest, transparent and driven! They are currently seeking a switched on Office Administrator to join their team based in Padstow.
As an Office Administrator, you will be reporting into the Managing Directors. The role requires a highly organised candidate who has worked within the construction industry and is eager to learn more and be hands on in a busy environment!
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Managing Inbound calls
- Query resolution
- Full function accounting - AP/AR/Payroll
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- Previous experience within Construction
- Experience in Full function Accounts
- Experience using - Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks
- Ability to Multitask and take on several tasks at once
- Minimum 5 years experience in administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Opportunity to work for a fantastic business based in Padstow
- Parking available on site
- Mobile phone provided
- Fantastic working hours! 8am - 4pm!
- Attractive Salary + Superannuation