This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Service Manager within proven experience within the building services industry (Fire, Electrical, Lift, HVAC industries) to take full P&L responsibility, managing a highly successful business unit within one of the nation's leading multi-services contractors.
In the role of NSW Service Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Managing a team of 40+ Service Technicians with 5 direct reports
- Providing high quality service delivery
- Financial management of the NSW Service team
- Full P&L responsibility
- Developing key relationships with clients
- Overseeing recruitment and retention of employees
- Working closely with the General Manager regarding growth plans and strategies
- Developing business plans, including annual budgets
- Ensuring business processes are regularly reviewed
A highly competitive salary package is on offer ranging around the $150-160k + Super + Vehicle Allowance + Phone + Laptop etc.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in submitting an application for the position, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org