Night Shift Site Manager – Fit Out – Commercial - Canberra
EXCELLENT RATE ON OFFER
A long standing client of CGC who have a very reputable and respected presence in the construction market as a fit out contractor are actively seeking a Night Shift Site Manager. Due to a recent major project win, one of our most prestigious and well recognised clients based in the Sydney area are recruiting for a Site Manager to oversee the fit out of a $1.5m commercial fit out in Canberra.
The role will be on a contract basis and will be potentially renewed after the initial 3 month fixed term. Due to the high volume of new work in the pipeline and being won, the client has indicated that there should be a project available or extension after this one has finished for the right candidate.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Site Manager in the commercial fit out / refurbishment sector. Large retail project experience will also be considered
- Trade background
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Commercial or Retail fit out experience is essential
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to assist your Project Manager with programming
- Excellent interpretation of detailed drawings and buildability.
The client has suggested $70 /$80+ ph for the right candidate depending on experience and knowledge of the commercial fit out / refurbishment sector as a Site Manager.
email@example.com or call – 0418 860 931 for further information.