As an established integrated design practice, my client specialises in producing residential, commercial and hospitality projects of the highest quality. Their Sydney office is home to approximately 25-30 design professionals of their 75+ employees nationally.
As a mid-level Interior Designer for my client, you will work within a small team but liaise regularly with the other design teams within the office. You will be assisting with multi-residential, hospitality, aged-care and commercial projects in their entirety.
- Minimum 4+ years local experience in an interior design role
- High proficiency in Revit
- Prior experience with multi-residential and/or commercial projects, aged-care experience desirable
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design
- Excellent design portfolio and proven documentation skills
If you're a passionate Interior Designer looking for the opportunity to join a company that will allow you to develop your career, please click 'Apply Now'.
If you'd like more information regarding this role please feel free to get in touch with me at email@example.com or call me on 02 8252 4027