Our client is a highly regarded and rapidly growing building services consultancy with a fantastic reputation in the market. They are active in 4 states and are looking to increase their fit-out team.
A Mechanical Engineering position has been opened to support projects within their growing Building Services team in Sydney!
The role will require the successful Mechanical Engineer to work selected projects and take responsibility for providing technical advice to internal and external stakeholders and the immediate project team.
You will work collaboratively with other design disciplines to ensure the mechanical aspect of the overall design maintains integrity. You will use your prior knowledge of relevant standards and codes of practice to assist towards client requirements and program/budget constraints, ideally within commercial and residential projects.
The Mechanical Engineering role will utilize your current experience of both new build and fit-out work.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following,
- 4-6 years' Mechanical Engineer experience within a Building Services Consultancy
- Client focused and lead by example in a project team
- Familiar with all aspects of commercial and residential projects, specific experience in high rise developments would be advantageous.
- Experience in a mixture of new build and fit-out work
- Exciting career path within a global tier 2
- Large and diverse projects
- Friendly team and culture
- Superb management
- Career progression as a Mechanical Engineer
Call Allyssar on (02) 8252 4014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org