This is a full time opportunity for a mechanical drafter to join a mid-tier services consultancy. They have offices in multiple states and have the structures in place for further growth.
They work across a range of projects including large scale commercial construction, refurbs, fitout and industrial projects.
This role is aimed at an intermediate to senior level mechanical drafter with 7/8 years’ experience in either a mechanical contractor or services consultancy. You will be reporting directly to the BIM Manager and will be liaising with the engineering team.
In order to be successful you will need the following skills and experience:
- Drafting of HVAC systems in Revit MEP
- Coordination within buildings design department
- Experience drafting Hydraulic and Fire Systems
- Deliver timely results to clients, both internally and externally
- 5/6 years drafting in building services sector
- Minimum 2 years Revit MEP experience
- Ability to communicate effectively across the business
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business where there is opportunity to further your career.
For more information call Danyelle Hines on 0282524017