Senior Mechanical Design Engineer/Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Design Engineer/Project Manager|
|Salary:||$145-160K plus super (negotiable)|
|Contact Name:||Carly Fripp|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2021 13:32|
Your experience in rail will see you succeed in delivering this important and growing role. Through your ability to assimilate technical information and keen eye for detail, you will demonstrate your capabilities, particularly in helping them to continue their growth.
You are equally able to perform desktop design work as you are willing to work with your hands to assist in the design, delivery, and management of a wide variety of projects. You are excited to work a for company that creates 'full turnkey' engineered products, from conception to design to product delivery.
Your high energy and ability along with your knowledge and understanding of engineering will equip you to thrive in a fun environment within a professional team. Respectful of engineering assurance and compliance you will also possess the skills and ability to identify risks and issues, provide planning advise (scheduling, planning and budgeting), ensure quality processes are adhered to and accurate and timely reporting is generated.
They love collaborators and would welcome your innovative approach!
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce and/or Review designs, technical specification, test plans and procedures, drawings, and other design documentation within your competencies.
- Produce project documentation as per the requirements of the project. As well as design documents and drawings, this may include O&M manuals, user guides, project management plans, project schedules, cash flows, monthly project reports, etc.
- Act as the point of contact for the project's customer.
- Be involved in developing project concepts and tender responses as required. This may include preparing proposals, budgeting, providing technical input, developing design concepts, etc.
- Participating in both internal and external project quality audits and providing evidence that your work has been conducted.
- Provide technical support to production, quality and sales as required.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
- Degree qualified - Mechanical Engineer or equivalent.
- Ability to secure and maintain Rail Industry Safety Induction certifications
- 5yrs+ experience in the rail domain
- Experience in CAD
- Experience within a design or manufacturing environment.
- Strong in MS Office skills
- Proven ability to form strong relationships
- Project management or project coordination experience required.
If interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's