Our client offer the full range of fire protection services to clients including; service, maintenance, install and design of fire equipment and systems. They have a number of commercial buildings across NSW for key clients and are expanding their team.
Due to continued success we are actively looking for an up and coming Marketing Coordinator to be the sole marketer for the business and bring growth and business development.
You will be based in their office in the industrial area near Botany and Maroubra, and will have flexible working hours allowing a work life balance to build around yourself.
Reporting into the Managing Director, key responsibilities include (but are not limited to);
- Maintain company website and match all existing marketing materials
- Managing social media and developing marketing strategies
- Research market environment, review local competition, and perform market analysis
- CRM & google analytics
- Tracking campaign and analyse the process
- Plan communication methods, logistics, and timing
- Manage corporate social responsibility and coordinating events
- EDM management, managing applications and external communications
- Content producer, creating, building and publishing content
- Create business documents and 6 month CPS
- Graphic design, basic video & photo editing
- Create presentations and elevator pitch
- Other ad hoc tasks, as required – such as maintaining promotion and stationary materials and managing databases
- Come with at least 3 years marketing experience, preferably within the construction/HVAC/services industry
- B2B and B2C experience required
- WordPress and graphic design required
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Be proficient in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Have experience working within a team, although be able to work independently
- Experience using Indesign, Photoshop and Mailchimp is desireable