CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction and engineering space. We are delighted to be recruiting a Marketing Assistant for a mid -tier company specialising in commercial and residential fit outs and refurbishments in Sydney.
Our client is an award wining mid tier interior fit out and refurbishment company working across various sectors such as commercial, corporate, hospitality, industrial and residential projects. As a business, they encourage career growth and progression and work life balance!
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be reporting into the Managing Director and the Marketing Director. The role requires a highly organised candidate who has worked within the construction industry.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to the marketing director on a day to day basis
- Supporting the Managing Director on a day to day basis
- Managing the Reception desk
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Switchboard management
- Diary management
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Ad-hoc duties
- Previous experience within Construction (not essential but favoured)
- Minimum 3 years experience in Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Opportunity to work for a fantastic business based in Rosebery
- On site Parking available
- Exiting Career progression - opportunity to progress your career in Office management or Marketing or Accounts or within Construction
- Work Life balance