CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction sector. We are delighted to be recruiting a Management Accountant for a national commercial fit out & joinery company.
The role will require the right candidate to manage all the company accounts / financials. Working closely with the company CFO, reporting into the company Director.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but is not limited to:
- Assist in developing fiscal organisational strategies by contributing the financial and accounting information systems of the organisation.
- Provide analysis and make recommendations to Executive Members
- Develop, manage and monitor systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results; establishing functional objectives in line with organisational objectives.
- Manage the accounts department to ensure accurate and timely processing of financial information within the organisation. Team of 2 (AP/ Payroll and AR).
- Manage the processes that ensure a positive cash flow environment within the organisation
- Monitor and provide advice to the Director on issues affecting the operational aspects of the business.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile within the areas of responsibility.
- Be the primary contact for external organisations across both accounts and compliance.
- Ad-hoc duties to support the CFO.
- Previous experience within the Construction industry - essential
- CPA qualified or equivalent.
- Experience using accounting and construction-based software - MYOB.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience leading and managing a team.
- Australian Citizen.
- Attractive Salary + Superannuation
- The opportunity to become an integral part of a thriving company and work alongside business professionals alike.
- Progression into Financial Controller.
- Opportunity to also work from Sydney CBD office.
Apply below or for more information, contact Danyelle Hines on 02 8252 4017 / firstname.lastname@example.org