This Murrumba Downs based civil contractor requires an experienced leading hand to work on a variety of civil projects. They are currently working on various civil projects including a vast amount of subdivision works. The company is renowned as a specialist contractor in the delivery of earthwork projects and wet and dry plant hire.
About the Role
- Working closely with senior management to deliver a variety of associated civil works for various civils projects including subdivisions
- Management of direct labour, subcontractors and managing the demands of this fast-paced construction environment.
- Liaising and working closely with company supervisors and project managers
- Undertaking a variety of tasks associated to bulk earthwork and subdivision projects
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years practical site experience
- Background delivering a wide range of civil projects
- The ability to manage your own crew
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in urban, built up locations
- Experience in reticulation for subdivisions
- Experience in a wide range of plant operation and/or pipelaying
This contract role will offer you the opportunity to secure a permanent role with a busy earthworks contractor completing a wide range of varied civil projects. You will have the opportunity to broaden your skills and will have the opportunity to receive training to advance you into a foreman/supervisor role after some time with the business.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com