This company is a renowned construction and facilities management company operating across the East Coast of Australia. They complete a wide range of projects including fit out and refurbishment projects across the retail and commercial sectors – clients including petroleum sites, major banks and government departments.
About the Role – Leading Hand
Due to expansion across the QLD side of the business they are now looking to appoint an experienced Leading Hand to assist on a variety of projects delivered by the Brisbane office. You will be responsible for on-site carpentry activities this will include coordinating subcontractors, deliveries and suppliers. You may be required to travel to other locations to complete projects so flexibility with travel is required. They are looking for the right person to start as soon as possible.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a carpentry background
- Tertiary building/construction qualification
- Extensive carpentry skills
- Great communication skills essential for building good working relationships with clients, colleagues, suppliers and subcontractors.
- OHS & WHS knowledge
- Ability to review drawings and specifications
- Experience with using IT software related to construction projects and experience completing paperwork
- Work for a well regarded construction and facilities management company
- Work with experienced and supportive senior management
- Competitive salary on offer dependent on skills and experience
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com