- One of Australia’s most recognised names within the Construction / Development sector.
- Currently have over $700M worth of residential projects in feasibility stages across NSW, QLD and VIC
- Also boosts a strong construction portfolio across the defence, educational and institutional projects
- Favourable culture with professional systems and highly experienced senior management team
- Position will report to a Project Manager that is based interstate and will be responsible for ensuring the head and sub contracts are correctly administered. Knowledge if GC21 or Defence contracts is highly advantageous.
- Travel interstate to Brisbane will be required to meet with the internal management team
- Salary will be dependent on experience however likely to be between $90K - $110K
- Construction Management degree or related with 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of GC21 or Defence contracts is highly advantageous.
- Salary will be dependent on experience however likely to be between $90-$110K
- Work with highly experienced Project Teams and Senior Management
- Commitment to training and strong career development of opportunity
- Forward thinking management and wide range of challenging projects
- Enjoy a continuity of work