This expanding company are building a great reputation within the civil construction industry providing a wide range of services including estimating, planning, risk and opportunity modelling and project management to key clients in both the civil design and construction sectors. Due to repeat business from satisfied clients and a good reputation both company growth and workload have attributed to this new requirement.
About the Role
- Working alongside the company directors and other members of the estimating team
- Assisting the team to complete all tasks associated with project estimation
- Being trained in Estimation by company directors
- Projects including road and bridge construction and associated elements including drainage and water reticulation.
- Small and relaxed office environment
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering is essential.
- 5 years site/project based experience is essential or substantial site experience with recent role in Assistant or Junior Estimation
- Experience of delivering local and state Government projects and sound knowledge of required specifications
- Experience of delivering road and bridge construction projects
This company can offer you the opportunity to move into an junior estimation position, relevant training to enable you to progress into an Estimator role, future progression, a competitive salary, the opportunity to join an exciting and growing business and the opportunity to work in a relaxed environment.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com