Established nearly 50 years ago this top tier builder are one of Australia’s leading contractors and have one of the best reputations in the country. With endless land mark projects under their belt they are continuing to secure project after project throughout Australia and find themselves in a great position for 2019.
- Chasing up subcontractors daily for all completed forms and x 4 forms of ID
- Detailed checks of the forms and cross check of information
- Compiling into one PDF and issuing each form to the prison operator/ client
- Updating spreadsheets to track all the information
- Walking into the prison operators office with subcontractors to get forms witnessed and signed off
- Chasing the prison operator/client to get things witnessed.
- Experience within the building sector
- Ability to help put a scope of works together
- Work on site with foreman, letting trades
- Chase sub contractor payments
- Computer literacy
- Resilient personality
- Someone who has a high level of Autonomy
- Strong communication skills.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on email@example.com
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com