Our client is a state wide Government organisation within the Transport sector who have identified an immediate requirement for an junior level Bridge to work on an initial short term contract basis to focus on Road and Bridge Maintenance Upgrades across the Southern region of NSW. The role will involve providing engineering support to the bridge maintenance planner being responsible for project development.
- Develop project briefs for nominated bridge projects and identify the needs and outcomes to be addressed by the delivery organisation.
- Analyse and interpret bridge conditions, cost and other relevant information to support bridge development strategies.
- Manage the collection and assessment of bridge and maritime asset conditions and provide strategic advice
- Provide technical engineering advice on bridge rehabilitation and maintenance projects
- Manage professional service contractors and internal resources by preparing docs, conducting meetings and ensuring specific outcomes are achieved.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in the delivery road & bridge maintenance or construction projects
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Expereicne in engaging direct labour resources
- Knowledge of RMS processes and procedures would be an advantage
This position is an immediate requirement so applicants should be able to start within the next two weeks.
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email Rory.Todd@cgcrecruitment.com