Are you seeking the next step in your Mechanical Engineering career?
The successful candidate will thrive working as part of an experienced and dynamic team!!
A Tier 1 building Services Consultancy is looking for a Mechanical Engineer who is looking to expand on their current knowledge and experience.
The role will require the successful Mechanical Engineer to work a range of projects and take responsibility for providing technical advice to internal and external stakeholders and the immediate project team.
Build on your Mechanical Engineering experience in a Consultancy that covers a wide range of Building industries - Residential, Commercial and more!
- 2-5 years experience in Mechanical Buildings Design in Australia
- Junior to Intermediate level engineer
- Building services experience in AU essential
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Fit-out/new-build Design experience
- Software experience (i.e. Revit and AutoCAD)
- Client focused and lead by example in a project team
- Familiar with a range of industry projects
- Passion for building services!
- Superb management
- Large and diverse projects
- Friendly team and culture
- Exciting career path
- Career development - Moving into an intermediate role!
The successful candidate will have full working rights in Australia, good communication skills and will have experience delivering quality Mechanical design services.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (02) 8252 4014 or apply online!